- Not only for buying or selling real estate we are your designated English-speaking law firm in Spain. From our office in Marbella (Málaga) on the Costa del Sol, our lawyers can help you throughout Spain in other areas as well. If you are looking for an accountant, tax advisor, lawyer or solicitor in Spain, our team of highly qualified and experienced professionals can assist you.
At Arcos & Lamers Asociados we can offer you:
- Civil legal and extrajudicial proceedings. We can provide you with consulting services in order to defend your interests in negotiations of economic agreements, judicial and extrajudicial claim of debts, by either an extrajudicial decision on the dispute or, in last instance, by assisting you through legal proceedings.
- Tax law: tax and accounting advice. We offer advice in a number of different languages related to any fiscal liability, both to companies and individuals.
- Corporate law, trade companies. We can provide you with comprehensive advice about the incorporation, modification or any other action that is related to the everyday management of a trade company, such as capital increase or decrease, changes within the administrative board, as well as any other action subject to be notarised.
- Inheritance, wills and succession. We can provide you with comprehensive advice upon executing a will before a notary as well as preparing and signing the deed of acceptance and vesting of estate before any public notary.
- Spanish employment advice. We offer services like advice on drawing up employment contracts and senior management contracts, social security (for both individuals and companies), dismissals and sanctions, claims for payment, legal advice and defence, preparation of payroll and severance payment, advice, arbitration and resolution of labour disputes.
- Trademarks and patents. We can deal with all formalities to be carried out before the Spanish office for Patents and Trademarks on the exclusive right on your trademark and distinctive symbol to defend your business’ interests.
- Criminal law. We rely on specialized professionals in different areas to offer a customised treatment and absolute confidentiality in the defence of your case.
- Bankruptcy proceedings. We can provide you with comprehensive advice about the analysis of the debt situation of your company and prepare and file the bankruptcy proceedings.
- Legal and fiscal advice in general. We can provide you, among others, with legal and fiscal advice on several topics like a full round accountancy cycle, checking your bookkeeping, granting and presenting any tax declarations and annual accounts at the corresponding public entity, Spanish Inland Revenue or Mercantile register.
- Other services. We can assist you in the basic bureaucratic issues, like contracting of supplies for your property in Spain, registration to the Census of taxpayers, payment and filing of your taxes, NIE Application.
If you are considering to purchase a property in Spain, we can offer the following services: Legal advice concerning pur
In order to go through the process of selling your property in Spain as smoothly as possible, it is advisable to supply
The payment of the agreed amount are not the only costs involved. If you buy or sell a property in Spain, there are alwa
When you are selling real estate in Spain, you have to be aware that you can’t receive the full sales price, but that